Data protection policy
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations , the LEGAL RESPONSIBLE OF THE WEB informs you that the personal data provided through the registration forms, will be incorporated into a file for automated processing, in order to provide and offer our products, services and promotions, granted by Both the express consent for the reception of commercial communications by electronic means in the strict terms that are included in these legal conditions.
The data collected is stored under the confidentiality and security measures legally established, not being transferred or shared with companies or entities outside the legal responsible of the web passadis.com
We also wish to inform you that you may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition through the following means:
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Written communication to the legal manager of the Juan Manubens Subias file: C / Pla de Palau, 2 (08003 – Barcelona).
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and related sector legislation, the following legal aspects are reported:
Legal manager of the website: Joan Manubens Subias
Address of Contact: C / Pla de Palau, 2 (08003 – Barcelona)
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +34 933.101.021 / +34 6126.96.36.199
Fiscal Data: C.I.F. 38872050A
- We reserve the right to modify, without prior notice, the information contained in our website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
- We are committed through this means not to carry out deceptive advertising. For these purposes, therefore, the formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website, produced as a result of incomplete or defective maintenance and / or updating of the website, will not be considered misleading advertising. The information contained is these sections. As a result of the provisions of this section, we undertake to correct it as soon as we become aware of such errors.
- We promise not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For this purpose, all the information sent to our clients will not be considered as a commercial communication, provided that it is aimed at maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the client and the company, as well as the performance of the information, training and other related activities. of the service that the client has contracted with the company.
- We are not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user in accessing the website and / or in the use of the information contained therein.
- We will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs that it incorporates. The links (links) and hypertext that enable, through the website, access the user to services and services offered by third parties, do not belong or are under our control; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information.
- We are not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks that, not being property of said entity, appear on the website. Nor is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from ours.
- We are not responsible for viruses originating in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties (for example, text processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- In short, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content, links (links) and hypertext included in the website.